- Order Verification
- Domain Name Registration Agreement
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- ID Protection Agreement
JoomlaHosting.uk.com Order Verification Policy
This document contains all details about our order verification procedure. Its aim is to fill you in on our policy towards Internet frauds. Our company's policy is to strictly scrutinize each new order and verify the payment details of each new customer.
How does the verification procedure take place?
*Step 1.* You place an order for a hosting account with us through our order form. A money transaction follows through the selected payment method.
*Step 2.* We receive a notification email from our authorized retailer (PayPal, WorldPay, 2CheckOut) for the transaction.
*Step 3.* An order verification procedure commences within one hour after the notification has been received (on weekends this period may be longer).
*Step 4.* A sales representative of ours compares your IP location with your billing address and the location information given in your hosting account.
*Step 5.* Payment confirmation by phone is made at a time convenient for you. If we can’t reach you by phone, we’ll send you an email, asking you to present us with another phone number which you can be reached at in order to confirm the payment. If within a 48-hour period you still haven’t confirmed the payment, the order will be cancelled and the account will be blocked.
IMPORTANT: All new PayPal payments come to us with a status ‘Authorized’, but no funds are cleared into our account yet. Within the period of 48 hours the ‘Authorized’ status should be updated to either ‘Capture’ (if we approve the payment), or ‘Void’ (if we fail to approve the payment). The funds will be cleared into our account as soon as (and only if) the payment goes into ‘Capture’ status. Please, MIND that your successfully cleared payment will consequently show up with the following statuses - ‘Authorized’ and ‘Capture’, in your PayPal statement. This does NOT mean that you have been charged twice for the service.
We take no responsibility if, during the order verification process, the domain chosen by you has been registered by someone else, since we register domain names only after the payment has been confirmed. If this is the case, then you might wish to register another domain(s).
YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS
We use encrypted SSL connection to process your credit card information and DO NOT store any of your payment details in our system. The payments are carried out in the background by the PayPal payment processing gateway and go through the HSBC bank's terminal. Working with the two leaders in online payment operations, we guarantee fast and secure processing of your payment. Not only do we NOT make a record of your credit card details in our system, but also - for maximum online security - we do NOT share this information with any third party.
We consider your registration data and the content of all your messages private and confidential. The header of the messages that you send will contain your name (e-mail address) and Internet Protocol (IP) address. We will not intentionally monitor or disclose any of your e-mail content or registration data unless we are required to do so:
to enforce these Terms and Conditions,
to defend ourselves in any legal action,
to protect our property.
Since your password is essential for protecting your privacy, we encourage you to NOT share it with anyone and change it frequently. Additionally, you agree to respect the privacy and confidentiality of others.
YOUR REGISTRATION DATA
JoomlaHosting.uk.com collects certain information during the registration process. The personally identifiable information that JoomlaHosting.uk.com collects includes first and last name. JoomlaHosting.uk.com also collects non-personally identifiable information, such as country, age, gender, etc. You may update your Registration Information at any time from your Web Hosting Control Panel - > My Account - > Change Login Credentials section.
We may disclose aggregate registration statistics in connection with our marketing activities.
Your registration information is needed in order for us to operate the site, to provide support for your account, for statistical purposes, etc. JoomlaHosting.uk.com will NOT send you any unsolicited information, including e-mails, except as mentioned hereby.
New customers will receive a JoomlaHosting.uk.com welcome e-mail containing information about the features provided by the Service, as well as WHCP (Web Hosting Control Panel) and FTP login details. JoomlaHosting.uk.com may also send system notifications upon need, related to any upgrade, maintenance or other service issues concerning your hosting account.
JoomlaHosting.uk.com will keep your personally identifiable information private and will NOT share it with any unauthorized third parties.
We use different cookies on our website to make it as useful to you as possible. Cookies are small text files that we put on your computer or mobile device to tell us what you want to use on our site but they do not tell us who you are.
Here are the cookies that we use on our site:
We use a cookie to remember your login for you and what you’ve put in the shop cart. Also, we set a cookie to help you choose a preferred font size for using the site. These cookies we consider essential for the operation of our website.
External web services
We use an external live chat service (using cookies to remember your session name) to deliver real time support to you should you want to.
To process payments online, we require the billing address for the credit card used and our external payment provider, PayPal/WorldPay, requires your credit card details.
We assume you are happy with this usage of cookies on this website. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or delete the cookies (you can check out how to do that according to your browser here), or browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (named “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari etc.).
Please remember that if you choose to delete the cookies or use the browser anonymously, you may find that certain sections of this website do not work properly.
JoomlaHosting.uk.com works in association with LiquidNet Ltd., an ICANN accredited domain registrar, registered in the United Kingdom, registration No. 4654498. JoomlaHosting.uk.com and LiquidNet Ltd. will be referred to in this document as JoomlaHosting.uk.com, for the sake of brevity.
JoomlaHosting.uk.com DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION/TRANSFER
- Domain name registrations/transfers are non-refundable. As changes are no longer allowed after a registration request is submitted, you should always check for correct spelling before purchasing a domain name.
- Domain name registrations are not operative before the registry administrator activates the domain name(s). The domain name registration(s) are only active during the registration period chosen by the registrant (you). The registration period of newly registered domain names starts from the date on which the registration is approved by the registry.
- JoomlaHosting.uk.com and the top registry, also known as Primary Service Provider, will not be held accountable for any inadvertences, mistakes or otherwise deviations on the side of the registry administrator in regards to requests for registration, renewal, or any modifications of already registered domain name(s).
- You, as the registrant, agree that the domain name registration is a service, which cannot be interpreted autonomously from the services described in this Agreement or a similar Agreement from the registrar. You, as a Registrant, accede that domain name registration services do not develop a proprietary significance and you will not be entitled to any such proprietary significance claims for domain name(s) registered through our company.
- The Registered Name Holder shall "indemnify and hold harmless the Registry Operator and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or related to the Registered Name Holder's domain name registration." At its simplest, this means that if the Registry Operator (or its employees, etc.) for the registered name is sued because of the Registered Name Holder's domain name registration, the Registered Name Holder will pay the Registry Operator for all fees and expenses in defending against the suit as well as pay for any judgments or liabilities awarded. This "indemnification" is not solely limited to court cases. You can view the full list of Registrant Rights and Responsibilities, approved by ICANN, on their website: http://www.icann.org/en/registrars/registrant-rights-responsibilities-en.htm
EXPIRATION AND RENEWAL OF SERVICES
- After a domain name's expiration date, there is a period of 30 days, in which the domain name can be renewed. Certain domain name extensions do not have such a period, so leaving a domain name to expire before attempting a renewal is at your own discretion.
- After the 30-day renewal period has passed, some domain names (as per TLD Registry Policies) enter a so-called Redemption Grace Period. A domain name which has entered a Redemption Grace Period can still be renewed. However, additional fees will be added to the domain's renewal price. You can find the official information regarding the Redemption Grace Period on ICANN's page: http://www.icann.org/registrars/redemption-proposal-14feb02.htm If a Redemption Grace Period is applicable for a specific domain name, it will last between 30 and 42 days.
- After the Redemption Grace Period (or the renewal period – if RGP is not applicable) has passed, domain name(s) can be: provided to third parties; JoomlaHosting.uk.com may choose to auction the domain name(s); JoomlaHosting.uk.com may return them in the public registration pool. All of these actions can be carried out at any time and without your consent.
COMPLETE AND ACCURATE PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
- initiate a transfer of the domain name(s)
- change the WHOIS information
- change the name servers (DNS)
JoomlaHosting.uk.com provides domain registrations for both generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs) and country-code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs).
Even though JoomlaHosting.uk.com will provide regular reminders about the expiration of the domain name(s) registered through the company, it is your obligation to keep track of when the registration service(s) will expire. Should you fail to renew a domain name before its expiration date, the domain name will be suspended or canceled.
You agree to provide certain up-to-date, complete and accurate information about yourself both in your domain's WHOIS record and in your account records. You agree to update this information when needed, to keep it complete, up-to-date and accurate. For all your domain name registrations' contact records, you must submit the following: a full name, your current postal address, an e-mail address, a telephone number, and if available, a fax number. If the information provided in the registrant's application is deemed false or incomplete, and the registrant fails to correct the WHOIS information within 10 calendar days after the date of the notice, this will be treated by the provider as an immedicable infringement of the present Agreement. You are solely responsible for keeping track of the e-mails that will be sent by the Registrar. Inability to respond to such inquiries and e-mails may result in losing ownership over the domain name(s).
You, as the registrant of the domain name(s), have the obligation to protect your Account Login Credentials, including the password, from misuse. Anyone in possession of your account login credentials will have the full authority and access to:
Such unauthorized changes and actions may disturb or annul your rights to the domain name(s) you have registered through our company.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) - the organization charged with managing the assignment of domain names and addresses – requires that we collect the following information about you during the domain name registration process: your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, if available, your fax number. This information, as well as the registration and expiration dates of your domain name and the name server associated with your domain name, is made accessible to the public on an interactive web page using a 'port 43' WHOIS service. We will refer to this information as your 'WHOIS Information'. Please, NOTE that we are not able to restrict any access to your WHOIS information or control in what manner or for what purposes members of the public may use details of it.
UniformDomain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
(As Approved by ICANN on October 24, 1999)
1. PURPOSE. This Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the "Policy") has been adopted by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), is incorporated by reference into your Registration Agreement, and sets forth the terms and conditions in connection with a dispute between you and any party other than us (the registrar) over the registration and use of an Internet domain name registered by you. Proceedings under Paragraph 4 of this Policy will be conducted according to the Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the "Rules of Procedure"), which are available at www.icann.org/udrp/udrp-rules-24oct99.htm, and the selected administrative-dispute-resolution service provider's supplemental rules.
the statements that you made in your Registration Agreement are complete and accurate;
to your knowledge, the registration of the domain name will not infringe upon or otherwise violate the rights of any third party;
you are not registering the domain name for an unlawful purpose;
you will not knowingly use the domain name in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. It is your responsibility to determine whether your domain name registration infringes or violates someone else's rights.
subject to the provisions of Paragraph 8, our receipt of written or appropriate electronic instructions from you or your authorized agent to take such action;
our receipt of an order from a court or arbitral tribunal, in each case of competent jurisdiction, requiring such action;
our receipt of a decision of an Administrative Panel requiring such action in any administrative proceeding to which you were a party and which was conducted under this Policy or a later version of this Policy adopted by ICANN. (See Paragraph 4(i) (k) below).
4. MANDATORY ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDINGS. This Paragraph sets forth the type of disputes for which you are required to submit to a mandatory administrative proceeding. These proceedings will be conducted before one of the administrative-dispute-resolution service providers listed at www.icann.org/udrp/approved-providers.htm (each, a "Provider").
a. Applicable Disputes. You are required to submit to a mandatory administrative proceeding in the event that a third party (a "complainant") asserts to the applicable Provider, in compliance with the Rules of Procedure, that
you have no rights or legitimate interests in respect of the domain name; and
your domain name has been registered and is being used in bad faith.
b. Evidence of Registration and Use in Bad Faith. For the purposes of Paragraph 4(a)/(iii), the following circumstances, in particular but without limitation, if found by the Panel to be present, shall be evidence of the registration and use of a domain name in bad faith:
circumstances indicating that you have registered or you have acquired the domain name primarily for the purpose of selling, renting, or otherwise transferring the domain name registration to the complainant who is the owner of the trademark or service mark or to a competitor of that complainant, for valuable consideration in excess of your documented out-of-pocket costs directly related to the domain name; or
you have registered the domain name in order to prevent the owner of the trademark or service mark from reflecting the mark in a corresponding domain name, provided that you have engaged in a pattern of such conduct; or
you have registered the domain name primarily for the purpose of disrupting the business of a competitor; or
by using the domain name, you have intentionally attempted to attract, for commercial gain, Internet users to your web site or other on-line location, by creating a likelihood of confusion with the complainant's mark as to the source, sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your web site or location or of a product or service on your web site or location.
c. How to Demonstrate Your Rights to and Legitimate Interests in the Domain Name in Responding to a Complaint. When you receive a complaint, you should refer to Paragraph 5 of the Rules of Procedure in determining how your response should be prepared. Any of the following circumstances, in particular but without limitation, if found by the Panel to be proved based on its evaluation of all evidence presented, shall demonstrate your rights or legitimate interests to the domain name for purposes of Paragraph 4(a)(ii):
before any notice to you of the dispute, your use of, or demonstrable preparations to use, the domain name or a name corresponding to the domain name in connection with a bona fide offering of goods or services; or
you (as an individual, business, or other organization) have been commonly known by the domain name, even if you have acquired no trademark or service mark rights; or
you are making a legitimate noncommercial or fair use of the domain name, without intent for commercial gain to misleadingly divert consumers or to tarnish the trademark or service mark at issue.
d. Selection of Provider. The complainant shall select the Provider from among those approved by ICANN by submitting the complaint to that Provider. The selected Provider will administer the proceeding, except in cases of consolidation as described in Paragraph 4(f).
e. Initiation of Proceeding and Process and Appointment of Administrative Panel. The Rules of Procedure state the process of initiating and conducting a proceeding and appointing the panel that will resolve the dispute (the "Administrative Panel").
f. Consolidation. In the event of multiple disputes between you and a complainant, either you or the complainant may petition to consolidate the disputes before a single Administrative Panel. This petition shall be made to the first Administrative Panel appointed to hear a pending dispute between the parties. This Administrative Panel may consolidate before it any or all such disputes in its sole discretion, provided that the disputes that are to be consolidated are governed by this Policy or a later version of this Policy adopted by ICANN.
g. Fees. All fees charged by a Provider in connection to any dispute before an Administrative Panel pursuant to this Policy shall be paid by the complainant, except in cases where you elect to expand the Administrative Panel from one to three panelists as provided in Paragraph 5(b)(iv) of the Rules of Procedure, in which case all fees will be split evenly between you and the complainant.
h. Our Involvement in Administrative Proceedings. We do not, and will not, participate in the administration or conduct of any proceeding before an Administrative Panel. In addition, we will not be liable as a result of any decisions rendered by the Administrative Panel.
i. Remedies. The remedies available to a complainant pursuant to any proceeding before an Administrative Panel shall be limited to requiring the cancellation of your domain name or the transfer of your domain name registration to the complainant.
j. Notification and Publication. The Provider shall notify us of any decision made by an Administrative Panel with respect to a domain name you have registered with us. All decisions under this Policy will be published in full over the Internet, except when an Administrative Panel determines in an exceptional case to redact portions of its decision.
k. Availability of Court Proceedings. The mandatory administrative proceeding requirements set forth in Paragraph 4 shall not prevent either you or the complainant from submitting the dispute to a court of competent jurisdiction for independent resolution before such mandatory administrative proceeding is commenced or after such proceeding is concluded. If an Administrative Panel decides that your domain name registration should be canceled or transferred, we will wait ten (10) business days (as observed in the location of our principal office) after we are informed by the applicable Provider of the Administrative Panel's decision before implementing that decision. We will then implement the decision unless we have received from you during that ten (10) business day period official documentation (such as a copy of a complaint, file-stamped by the clerk of the court) that you have commenced a lawsuit against the complainant in a jurisdiction to which the complainant has submitted under Paragraph 3(b)(xiii) of the Rules of Procedure. (In general, that jurisdiction is either the location of our principal office or of your address as shown in our WHOIS database (see Paragraphs 1 and 3(b)(xiii) of the Rules of Procedure for details). If we receive such documentation within the ten (10) business day period, we will not implement the Administrative Panel's decision, and we will take no further action, until we receive:
evidence satisfactory to us of a resolution between the parties;
evidence satisfactory to us that your lawsuit has been dismissed or withdrawn;
a copy of an order from such court dismissing your lawsuit or ordering that you do not have the right to continue to use your domain name.
5. ALL OTHER DISPUTES AND LITIGATION. All other disputes between you and any party other than us regarding your domain name registration, that are not brought pursuant to the mandatory administrative proceeding provisions of Paragraph 4, shall be resolved between you and such other party through any court, arbitration or other proceeding that may be available.
6. OUR INVOLVEMENT IN DISPUTES. We will not participate in any way in any dispute between you and any party other than us regarding the registration and use of your domain name. You shall not name us as a party or otherwise include us in any such proceeding. In the event that we are named as a party in any such proceeding, we reserve the right to raise any and all defenses deemed appropriate, and to take any other action necessary to defend ourselves.
7. MAINTAINING THE STATUS QUO. We will not cancel, transfer, activate, deactivate, or otherwise change the status of any domain name registration under this Policy except as provided in Paragraph 3 above.
during a pending administrative proceeding brought pursuant to Paragraph 4 or for a period of fifteen (15) business days (as observed in the location of our principal place of business) after such proceeding is concluded; or
during a pending court proceeding or arbitration commenced regarding your domain name unless the party to whom the domain name registration is being transferred agrees, in writing, to be bound by the decision of the court or arbitrator.
We reserve the right to cancel any transfer of a domain name registration to another holder that is made in violation of this subparagraph.
b. Changing Registrars. You may not transfer your domain name registration to another registrar during a pending administrative proceeding brought pursuant to Paragraph 4 or for a period of fifteen (15) business days (as observed in the location of our principal place of business) after such proceeding is concluded. You may transfer administration of your domain name registration to another registrar during a pending court action or arbitration, provided that the domain name you have registered with us shall continue to be subject to the proceedings commenced against you in accordance with the terms of this Policy. In the event that you transfer a domain name registration to us during the pendency of a court action or arbitration, such dispute shall remain subject to the domain name dispute policy of the registrar from which the domain name registration was transferred.
9. POLICY MODIFICATIONS. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time with the permission of ICANN. We will post our revised Policy at JoomlaHosting.uk.com at least thirty (30) calendar days before it becomes effective. Unless this Policy has already been invoked by the submission of a complaint to a Provider, in which event the version of the Policy in effect at the time it was invoked will apply to you until the dispute is over, all such changes will be binding upon you with respect to any domain name registration dispute, whether the dispute arose before, on or after the effective date of our change. In the event that you object to a change in this Policy, your sole remedy is to cancel your domain name registration with us, provided that you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees you paid to us. The revised Policy will apply to you until you cancel your domain name registration.
JoomlaHosting.uk.com ID Protection Service Agreement
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE ID PROTECTION SERVICE AGREEMENT (FOR THE SAKE OF SIMPLICITY, FROM HEREON WE WILL REFER TO IT AS "AGREEMENT"). YOU AGREE WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT IN ORDER TO USE THE ID PROTECTION SERVICES (WHICH FROM HEREON WILL BE REFERRED TO AS "IDP SERVICES"). YOU AGREE THAT LiquidNet US LLC CAN CHANGE THIS AGREEMENT BY POSTING THE CHANGED AGREEMENT ON THE WEB PAGE FROM WHERE YOU PURCHASED THE IDP SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT ANY NEW, DIFFERENT OR ADDITIONAL FEATURES THAT CHANGE THE IDP SERVICES WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT ALL NEW, UPDATED OR ADDITIONAL FEATURES THAT CHANGE IN SOME WAY THE IDP SERVICES WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL THE CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT HERETO, DO NOT USE OR CONTINUE USING THE IDP SERVICES. IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THE IDP SERVICES AFTER THIS AGREEMENT HAS BEEN UPDATED AND THE CHANGES POSTED ONLINE, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE SUBJECT TO THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS POSTED.
This Agreement is by and between LiquidNet US LLC, a Florida corporation (C/O whois-shield.com, Coral Springs, FL, 33071), and You, Your heirs, executors, administrators, agents, successors and assigns ("You," "Your," and other appropriate formatives). This Agreement will define the exact terms and conditions of Your relationship with LiquidNet US LLC and Your use of the IDP Services. You confirm that You have read and understand and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions specified in this Agreement for transactions entered into by:
- You on Your behalf;
- anyone acting as Your agent or representative;
- anyone who uses the account from which You want to obtain the IDP Services, whether or not the transactions are on Your behalf and/or authorized by You.
You agree that You will be bound by representations made by third parties You use to obtain the IDP Services. You also agree to follow the terms and conditions, established by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy and any policy which ICANN may enforce, regarding WHOIS information.
THE IDP SERVICES
If you subscribe to the IDP Services, your name, postal and email address, phone and fax numbers shall be kept confidential and hidden, falling subject to Section 5 of this Agreement. The following information (instead of your personal details) will be thereafter publicly available in the "Whois" section for each IDP Domain:
- LiquidNet US LLC's email and postal address, phone and facsimile number for the registrant, administrative, technical and billing contacts ("IDP Addresses");
- The primary and secondary domain name servers You have designated for the IDP Domain;
- The IDP Domain's original registration and expiration date;
- The identity of Your registrar and the status of the IDP Domain with the registrar (such as: "Active", "Registrar Lock", "ClientTransferProhibited", etc.).
While You will not be listed as the registrant of the IDP Domain, LiquidNet US LLC will not control the IDP Domain(s). You will retain your right to sell or transfer each IDP Domain; You will retain your right to control and set the DNS settings for the IDP Domain(s); You will retain your right to renew each IDP Domain name registration upon expiration and You will still be responsible for any and all monetary or other legal claims, connected with Your IDP Domain(s), subject to the remaining sections of this Agreement.
IMPORTANT: THE IDP SERVICE IS NOT A MAIL FORWARDING SERVICE. You agree that You will not give to any third party the IDP Addresses for the intention of having the third party send communications to you via the LiquidNet US LLC IDP Service. Third parties can obtain the IDP Addresses listed in the Whois Information of their own accord, but You agree that You will not provide the IDP Addresses to such third parties.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree that for each IDP Domain, You will provide LiquidNet US LLC with the current details and that you will maintain them current and accurate:
- Your name, address, email and postal address, phone and fax numbers;
- The name, address, email and postal address, phone and fax numbers for the IDP Domain's administrative, technical, and billing contacts;
- The primary and secondary domain name servers for the IDP Domain;
You agree to:
- update this information as soon as it changes;
- reply in up to five (5) business days to any inquiries made by LiquidNet US LLC to determine the validity of the information You have provided;
- promptly reply to messages regarding correspondence sent to or involving Your IDP Domain(s), as defined in section 6 below.
FEES AND RENEWALS
If, on the due date LiquidNet US LLC has not received renewal or other fees, you agree that LiquidNet US LLC can try to contact You, but is not obliged to do so, and You agree that LiquidNet US LLC can suspend or terminate the IDP Services as a result of non-payment.
LiquidNet US LLC can charge reasonable fees for administrative tasks for services, not falling into the already defined ones. These include, but are not limited to, customer service issues that require personal service and disputes that require legal services. You are responsible for covering all fees and taxes associated with using LiquidNet US LLC's services. Payments shall be made by credit card or PayPal. You agree that charges will appear on Your credit card statement under "PayPal Hosting" or "PayPal Hosting and Domains", depending on whether the credit card statement is restricted to 11 or 19 symbols. All fees are non-refundable.
If there is a charge back for a fee, which has been already covered, You agree that LiquidNet US LLC can, without notice, pursue all available remedies in order to obtain payment for that fee. Without limitation on other remedies which may be available under such circumstances, You agree that LiquidNet US LLC may assume complete ownership of the IDP Domain(s), that the IDP Domain(s) can be sold to third parties, or that the IDP Domain(s) can be pointed to an IP address of LiquidNet US LLC's own choice, and that LiquidNet US LLC can immediately cancel Your Account and all other services provided to You.
IMPORTANT TERMS REGARDING THE RELATIONSHIP OF THE TERM OF THE IDP SERVICES AND THE REGISTRATION TERM OF THE ASSOCIATED IDP DOMAIN: Your IDP Services term begins on the date when Your purchase of IDP Services is accepted by the LiquidNet US LLC and it will run for the time period you have chosen (by default, one year). The IDP Services term can be different from the registration term of the IDP Domain. If the domain, for which the IDP Service is activated, expires and is deleted before the end of the term of the IDP Service, then the IDP Service associated with this domain will end when the IDP Domain is deleted and there will be no refund for the unused portion of the IDP Services. If the IDP Services term ends while the registration term for the IDP Domain is still ongoing, then the IDP Services will no longer be available until they are renewed and the personal information specified in section 2 will be listed as the WHOIS information for the (then former) IDP Domain. All communication forwarding services (specified in section 6) will no longer be provided.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTIES
It is Your responsibility to keep all information provided by You in relation to this Agreement truthful, complete, current and accurate and to maintain all information in this status for the term of this Agreement. You agree that You will be using the IDP service in good faith and that You have no information, knowledge or reason to consider that Your IDP Domain or the content found at all the IP Addresses associated with it violate or conflict with legal rights of a third party or a third party's trademark or trade name. You warrant that neither the IDP Service nor the domain associated with the IDP Service are to be used in connection with any of the activities defined in section 5 of this Agreement, or used for the transmission of unsolicited Spam emails.
- SERVICE DISCONTINUANCE
In the event of any of the following:
- If the IDP Domain(s) is (are) alleged to violate any third party's legal rights, trademark, copyright interests or trade name;
- If You violate any section of this Agreement;
- If You breach any section of the Domain Registration Agreement;
- If necessary to comply with any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, subpoenas, court orders or law enforcement requests;
- If LiquidNet US LLC is named as a defendant in, or investigated in anticipation of, any legal or administrative proceeding arising out of Your use of the IDP Services or an IDP Domain;
- If necessary to comply with ICANN's Dispute Resolution Policy or other policies enforced by ICANN (including policies which may preclude using a service such as ID Protect);
- If necessary to avoid any financial loss or legal liability (civil or criminal) on the part of LiquidNet US LLC, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, agents, officers, directors and employees;
- OR if it comes to LiquidNet US LLC's attention that You are alleged to be using the IDP Services for the purpose of engaging in, participating in, sponsoring or hiding Your involvement in illegal or morally objectionable activities, including but not limited to, activities which are designed, intended to or otherwise:
- appeal primarily to prurient interests;
- defame, embarrass, harm, abuse, threaten, or harass;
- violate state or federal laws of the United States and/or foreign territories;
- involve hate crimes, terrorism or child pornography;
- are tortuous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of a third party's privacy, race, ethnicity, or are otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate the identity of a third party;
- harm minors in any way;
- relate to or transmit viruses, Trojan Horses, access codes, backdoors, worms, timebombs or any other code, routine, mechanism, device or item that corrupts, damages, impairs, interferes with, intercepts or misappropriates any software, hardware, firmware, network, system, data or personally identifiable information,
You understand and agree that LiquidNet US LLC has the absolute right and power, in its sole discretion and without any liability to You whatsoever, to suspend the IDP Services, close Your Account, terminate the provision of the IDP Services, list the information You provided in section 2 as the Whois information or provide the information You provided in section 2 to a claimant, resolve any and all third party claims, whether threatened or made, arising out of Your use of the IDP Domain(s), or take any other action which LiquidNet US LLC deems necessary.
In the event LiquidNet US LLC takes any of the actions set forth above or in the event You elect to cancel the IDP Services for any reason, any fees paid by You for the IDP Services will NOT be refunded.
You also agree and understand that LiquidNet US LLC can, in its sole discretion and with no liability to You, cancel the IDP Service during the first thirty (30) days after Your purchase of the IDP Services, and/or suspend all Your rights under this Agreement and display the original WHOIS information until a resolution of the dispute or investigation of allegations raised against You is reached.
You agree and understand that LiquidNet US LLC has the right to review communications sent to the IDP Addresses associated with Your IDP Domain. For communications received via certified or traceable courier mail (such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL), or first class U.S. postal mail which does not appear to be unsolicited commercial mail ("Spam"), LiquidNet US LLC will either i) forward such communication to You or ii) attempt to send you a scanned copy of the communication in order to consult with You about whether to forward the communication to You or not. You specifically acknowledge that LiquidNet US LLC may choose not to contact You regarding (and not forward to You) first class postal mail or email, fax, postal mail or telephone communications which appear to be unsolicited communications which offer or advertise the sale of goods or services or which solicit charitable contributions, or communications which appear to arise from Your having used the IDP Services as a general mail forwarding service (see section 1, above). You authorize LiquidNet US LLC to either discard and ignore all such communications or return them to sender unopened. You agree to waive any and all claims arising from Your failure to receive communications directed to Your domain name but not forwarded to You by LiquidNet US LLC, including failures which arise from LiquidNet US LLC's mistake in judging whether a communication appears to be an unsolicited communication.
The Whois directory generally requires an email address for every purchased domain name registration. When You purchase IDP Services, LiquidNet US LLC creates an email address for that domain, which will look like this - "dsa343wqef432@%idp_domain%". From there on, when a message is sent to the email address listed as the IDP Address, LiquidNet US LLC will forward the messages to the email address You listed in section 2. If the email address you have provided us with becomes non-functioning or if email sent to the address bounces, LiquidNet US LLC is not bound to try to contact You through other means.
Your Obligation to Reply to messages from LiquidNet US LLC:
- If LiquidNet US LLC receives a communication (email or general mail) which may warrant if forwarded to You, LiquidNet US LLC will send an email to the email address You provided as Your personal email address when filling the domain's Whois information. This email message will identify the sender of the message and the date received. You will have seventy-two (72) hours to decide whether to have the message(s) forwarded to you. If you do not respond within this time period, the communication(s) will not be forwarded and discarded. The method of forwarding will be determined by LiquidNet US LLC. Forwarding of the messages may not be immediate; there can be a delay and communication(s) may be aggregated to be forwarded together, if there are a lot of them received. LiquidNet US LLC can begin charging fees for forwarding communications or may change the method of forwarding the correspondence without notice;
- If You do not respond to the messages sent from LiquidNet US LLC regarding communications received at the IDP Address, LiquidNet US LLC may immediately reveal the information You provided as the original Whois data and/or cancel the IDP Services. This means that Whois lookups will display Your name, postal address, email address and phone number. This action will be taken because LiquidNet US LLC will not get involved in legal or other matters between You and third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LiquidNet US LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOST DATA, LOSS OF PRIVACY, DAMAGES TO THIRD PARTIES. THIS LIMITED LIABILITY CLAUSE SHALL APPLY EVEN IF LiquidNet US LLC HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY CLAIMS. IN NO EVENT SHALL LiquidNet US LLC'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE OR THE PRODUCT. LiquidNet US LLC'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
You also understand and agree that LiquidNet US LLC will disclaim any loss or liability resulting from:
- the inadvertent disclosure or theft of Your personal information;
- access delays or interruptions to our web site or the web sites of affiliated parties;
- data non-delivery or misdelivery between You and LiquidNet US LLC;
- the failure for whatever reason to renew the IDP Services;
- the unauthorized use of Your Account or any of LiquidNet US LLC's services;
- deletion of, failure to store, failure to process or act upon email messages sent to or forwarded to either You or the email address listed for Your IDP Domain;
- processing of updated information regarding Your Account;
- any act or omission caused by You or Your agents (whether authorized by You or not).
You also agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless LiquidNet US LLC and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, agents, directors, officers and employees from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, coming from or related in any way to this Agreement, the IDP Services, the web sites of the Service Providers, Your Account, and/or Your use of Your IDP Domain.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
The term of this Agreement begins on the date Your purchase of the IDP Services is accepted by LiquidNet US LLC. The term shall run for a time period for which You ordered the IDP Services, unless terminated or suspended sooner according to the terms of this Agreement. Sections 6 (Forwarding Communications) and 7 (Limitation of Liability) shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.